Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time to Start Again

Lessons will begin September 4th.

Class times are on Thursdays at the Dance Studio North of McDonalds, the same as last year:
Fortissimo - 3:15-4:00
Candice, Nicole, Kelsi ,
Lucia,
Pianissimo - 4:00 -4:45
Henci, Saige, Brynn, Kailey,
Julaine, Shay, Ruthie,
Cresendo - 4:45 - 5:30
Kaitlyn, Christie, Shaylee , Kaybree,
Meredith, Bridgette, Kylie, Nicole,
Teanette, Kayla, Allie, Emily

Candice, and Lucia will be helping me with warm-ups, ear training and novelty.

Performances to schedule now:
Christmas Recital - Sutherland Cultural Hall, Dec 14, 5:30
Christmas at the Care Center - Dec 18, 7:00
Christmas Caroling - Meet at the studio Dec 21, 5:30-7:00
Martin Luther King Concert - January 19, 7:00 p.m. location not solid yet.

If you would like me to text you any new information, or reminders please let me know you text number. I will also email and keep the blog up to date though I realize I change the blog as my mind changes so check back closer to the date for definite information.

I am excited for this new year. Thank you for sharing your daughters with me. I love teaching them.

Allyson

No comments: